Compositional Verification of Real-time MULTI-CORE SAFETY Critical Systems
MULTI-CORE SAFETY is a three year research project granted by the Danish Council for Independent Research.
The goal of MULTI-CORE-SAFETY can be stated as:
To take a giant leap forward in schedulability analysis for multi-core architectures; analyzing industrial sized systems with more accuracy and flexibility through the use of compositional model checking techniques.
- Ulrik Nyman, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University
- Insup Lee, Professor at Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Axel Legay, Research Leader of ESTASYS (Efficient STAtistical methods in SYstems of Systems), INRIA Rennes
- Linh Thi Xuan Phan, Assistant Professor at Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Pennsylvania
- Martin Kristjansen, PhD student, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University